I was reminded last night at T4G how powerful it is to let Christ's joy shine no matter what is going on. There are things going on in life that are frustrating, but I can't help but make a list of all the things I'm thankful for. So here goes... :)
My husband and boys who are an absolute dream come true. Each one is more precious than I ever imagined.
A house that is far above what I deserve, and the creativity (straight from God because I have none!) to make it "new" again.
The fact that t is still on the small side since we are going to be in this 2 story house a bit longer. If he was the size S was I'd go crazy lugging him up and down those stairs! If I had a choice I'd rather him grow faster, of course, but I'm looking for some silver lining to these clouds.
Hearing t learn new words almost everyday! He's slow with some things, but man God sure has given him amazing music and verbal ability! Today he knows and says his name when you ask him. This is right after the adorable "Hey dude" and "I know". :)
Going next week for t's evaluation for free in home therapy. So thankful and excited to see what progress awaits!
The privilege and joy of teaching T & B. Oh my goodness, I love it so much. The first month back into it was rough, but now they are flying and it is fun to see them enjoy learning.
Dear friends and family who loves our crazy boys as much as we do.
Watching the older 3 with t. They don't treat him like a baby, but the "new" still hasn't worn off. I'm amazed at them. They just think he's the greatest and they include and play with him so well. I'm thankful for what they have and will learn from each other.
I'm thankful for great health and working machines that help me with house work, and for the blessing of staying home each day. Speaking of, I better get to that house work. :)
Just taking a minute to count a few blessings. Now I think I'll go enjoy them. :)
God is so good. Your boys are so cute. It's so amazing the way God works. Won't it be fun to see what God has in store for our children in the future? He already knows how their lives will be and He has personally made a plan for each and every one of them. You are doing a super fantastic job with your kiddos. Thanks for sharing your blessings with us!
ReplyDelete